Honor System Fishing Derby
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
2020 TLPOA HONOR SYSTEM
CATCH AND RELEASE FISHING DERBY DIRECTIONS (PLEASE KEEP THIS COPY)
In order to keep our community safe during this unprecedented time our 2020 fishing derby will be done differently this year. Thank you for your child/children’s participation in this event. Children have lost out on many things that are memory makers so we didn’t want to take this one away completely.
-The main dock will be closed to all fishing on Sunday, August 16th, 2020
-There will be no refreshments this year
-Anglers will fish with their own family members from their own shorelines or watercraft and we are encouraging social distancing when needed.
1. Each angler’s best fish in each of the four categories will be measured by a family member using a tape measure or ruler from nose to tail tip and a photo will be taken with the angler and fish. The four categories are BASS, PERCH, PICKEREL, PAN FISH
2. Text a photo of your child’s best fish in each of the four categories between noon and 2:00 PM to the contact person listed below for each type of fish:
PICKEREL- Colleen Zawadzki 315.430.1869
BASS-Melinda Portmess 315.727.1495
PAN FISH-Steve Breitzka 315.427.4572
PERCH- Dave Zawadzki 315.663.7295
3. You must include this information with each submission: -NAME AND ADDRESS OF ANGLER -AGE OF ANGLER -TYPE OF FISH AND LENGTH OF FISH -CELL PHONE NUMBER IN CASE THERE ARE QUESTIONS
4. Last photo will be accepted by text at 2:00PM
5. Check our TLPOA WEBSITE https://www.tullylakepropertyownersassociation.org/ AND FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/groups/614036675303724 at 6:00 pm for winners in each category. This year we will not be giving out fishing equipment.
6. Instead, all participants in the FISHING DERBY will receive a $10.00 participation gift certificate. They will be available on tables in alphabetical order at the Community House at the end of Hoffman Rd. after 6 PM and also the following day. Masks must be worn to pick up envelopes. Those left over will be mailed or delivered.
7. There will be one BEST FISH OF THE DAY trophy, donated by the Battle Family.